Dr. C. S. Indra Mohan
Dr. C.S. Indra Mohan
MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Associate Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Consultant General Surgeon, Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad
- Worked as the Chief of Dept. of General Surgery, Superintendent APSRTC Hospital
- Worked as consultant Surgeon at IRAN, and other Gulf countries
- Former Consultant Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad (1999-2005)
- Consultant Surgeon at Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad (2006-2009)
A BROAD RANGE OF GENERAL SURGERIES BEING PERFORMED AT SUNSHINE HOSPITAL WITH APPROXIMATE NUMBERS OF EACH VARIETY
- Thyroid Tumours – Benign – 200+, Malignant (Thyroid Cancer) – 5 cases, latest in a 21yr old lady
- in October 2017, Breast Tumours and Male Gynecomastia Surgeries – 30 cases.
- Breast Cancer – 2 cases, benign tumours (800),cancer breast (200)+ latest in 84 yr old lady in June 2017.
- Hernia – various varieties – (4000+) inguinal, umbilical, ventral, incisional hernia & rare type
- Spigelian hernias. All these cases had hernioplasty (mesh repair).
- Redo Hernia – Failed cases operated by other surgeons were reoperated successfully.
- Hemorrhoids – (internal piles) 3500-4000 cases
- Hydrocele – 2500 cases
- Tumours of testis – 12 cases
- Fissure in Ano // Fistula in Ano // Pilonidal Cyst & Sinus – 2000+ cases
- Diabetic infection of limbs – 3500 cases
- Amputation of limbs for gangrene – 350+ cases
- All types of abscess in breast/buttock and elsewhere in the body
- All types of cysts and tumours in the body – scalp, limbs, ingrowing toenail
Most of the cases are day care surgeries based on the patient’s convenience. Patients can contact the surgeon directly for more details and a consultation.
Mobile No: +91 9391032219
Timings: (8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Morning, and 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM Evening)