DR. SUHAS MASILAMANI A B
Dr. Suhas Masilamani A B
MBBS, MS, DNB (Orthopaedics), Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Paediatric Orthopaedics, New York (USA)
Consultant Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedics
Specialist in Robotic Total Knee, Partial knee
Total hip Replacement & Revision Surgeries
Program Director-Sunshine OrthoRobotics
Dr. A. B. Suhas Masilamani is a well-known Orthopedic Surgeon with over 15 years of experience both across India and abroad. He finished his basic medical education and Post Graduate training from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, India. To further his competence as a surgeon, he completed his DNB and two Fellowships in United States. He did his Joint Replacement Surgery Fellowship from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Pediatric Orthopedics Fellowship from Albert Einstein School of Medicine. Both world-renowned medical schools in New York, USA.
Dr. Suhas Masilamani returned to India in 2017 after a 3-year stint in the United States to join Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad as a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon. He specializes in Conventional and Robotic-assisted Total hip, Total Knee, and Partial Knee Replacements, Revision Surgeries, Trauma Surgery and Pediatric Orthopedics. Within a span of three years, he moved up the ranks to become the Program Director of “Sunshine Orthrobotics” which is the division of Robotic Joint Replacement at Sunshine Hospitals.
He has vast experience at diagnosing and treating various Orthopedic conditions and injuries related to bone, joints, ligaments, tendons etc. He is also manages various conditions ranging from sports injuries, fractures, arthritis-related issues, back pain and foot & ankle problems with both operative and non-operative modalities. His return to India speaks volumes about his intention and dedication to use his expertise to benefit his own people here in India.
- MBBS, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- MS, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- DNB (Orthopaedics), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
Awards and Honours:
- Best Outgoing Orthopaedic Resident Award, Christian Medical College
- University 1ST in Orthopaedic Surgery, Baba Farid University of Medical Sciences, Punjab.
- Secured 3rd RANK in Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Received Dr H.B Singh Silver Medal for securing second rank in Final M.B.B.S Examinations.
- Received Dr M.E Tucker Prize for standing second in General Surgery.
- Got distinction in Pathology subject in M.B.B.S.
- Joint Replacement Surgery Fellowship, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bronx Lebanon Hospital, New York, USA.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship, Albert Einstein School of Medicine Montefiore Children Hospital, New York, USA.
- Deputy Joint Replacement Fellowship, Srikara Hospital Hyderabad, India.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Member of American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR)
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Medical Council